Attached is an invitation to the press briefing and launch of the World Health Organisation’s report:
Health co-benefits of Climate change mitigation in the Transport Sector – how low-carbon transport can help bridge the global health and equity divide.
The event is on the 6th December in the Yellowwood Room, Durban ICC
Please circulate to any interested parties!
- RT @NaomiAKlein: Climate change is an existential threat that calls for extraordinary + heroic acts of resistance. Exhibit A: http://t.c ... 5 years ago
- @nodashforgas we support you! #edf is a corporate bully, could set dangerous precedent for protest in the uk. 5 years ago
- EDF SUING CLIMATE ACTIVISTS FOR £5 MILLION - PROTESTERS FACE LOSING HOMES wp.me/p1VYrj-dv 5 years ago
- Open letter to COP18 Delegates from Bill McKibben, Nnimmo Bassey & Pablo Soló n bit.ly/11baxJ6 5 years ago
- SADC peoples summit – Maputo 13-16 aug bit.ly/Rg6uDC 5 years ago