We are custodians of the Earth. How can we re-kindle a love and commitment to care for all life, respect the earth’s bountiful gifts and use these resources as trustees?
You are warmly invited to a thought provoking workshop to engage friends of the earth in a creative process to collectively reflect, listen & be inspired to act. The process will deepen the feelings of care and concern for the Earth and generate the optimism and hope needed for the future.
Saturday 19 Nov 2:00-5:30pm
143 Belmont Rd, EffinghamHeights
RSVP 0315633502 durban
- RT @NaomiAKlein: Climate change is an existential threat that calls for extraordinary + heroic acts of resistance. Exhibit A: http://t.c ... 4 years ago
- @nodashforgas we support you! #edf is a corporate bully, could set dangerous precedent for protest in the uk. 4 years ago
- EDF SUING CLIMATE ACTIVISTS FOR £5 MILLION - PROTESTERS FACE LOSING HOMES wp.me/p1VYrj-dv 4 years ago
- Open letter to COP18 Delegates from Bill McKibben, Nnimmo Bassey & Pablo Soló n bit.ly/11baxJ6 4 years ago
- SADC peoples summit – Maputo 13-16 aug bit.ly/Rg6uDC 5 years ago